Last Day at Work

Towards the last day of work, my colleagues and I planned to have a little feast to celebrate since three of us are leaving the company, Alright I know it's a little late, my job ended 30 April which was almost a month ago, but a post is still one if there's a story to tell.

So one fine Friday, we decided to makan at Italiannies in 1utama. It was my first time there.

Paul, Elvin and Chin
Yong
Sunny and James
Here are all the people who were there, including myself of course


There are a handful of Italian food to choose from but most of us had Carbonara. The carbonara there was wonderful. Just look at it!!
Carbonara
Carbonara

Lasagna
Lasagna("la-sa-nya")

Macchiato
Macchiato(that's "maki-ato")

Veggie Pizza
Veggie Pizza


All the food here is scrumptious...but you don't have to take my word for it. Just look at Paul. Pictures indeed tell more than words :D
Photobucket


And for dessert....
Ice Cream Cake!
Ice Cream Cake!


So there we go, all three of us Paul, Elvin and I leaving - Paul is with Public bank now, Elvin is in Maila (Manilla) and the team is now left with James and Sunny and two of our supervisors...sigh. Well, leaving or not leaving, I wish you guys all the best. May the force be with you.

Comments

Popular Posts