It's all about PCs

As I sat in front of my desktop PC trying hard to revive him but to no avail, I wondered what it'd be like in 50 years' time when Human-PC bond is much, way much more humane, and also euthanasia were to be legalized for PCs....

Priest: "Dear Lord, we've gathered here today to mourn and witness the 'going' of a breakthrough, a bold processor, a technological legend, and most importantly a friend. Look not at how poorly it performed, but at how it marveled and changed people's life...and who better to remember him than his equally loyal friend..."

Me: "He has been my loyal PC and friend for the pass 5 years *sobs* We've done so, so much together. I'll never forget the good times we had - the downloads, TORRENTS, movies (box office and ohlala!!), mp3s, surfing, and he even helped me in my assignments and projects *sobs sobs* He's so much a part of me that while he has been sick for the pass few months, I couldn't help but feel 'sick' as well. He's in lots misery and suffering. And now, it is an honor for me to end his 'pain' on behalf of him, for him. Rest in peace my friend. *SOBS* " ----Blue screen of death----


"Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling"

Yes, lets not look back in time but look forward to new oppoturnities. For example, PC fair starts today. And my, where do I start. So many unloved PCs available to your liking - desktops, laptops, palmtops...what's next? Buttops? ( BUTTOPS! not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, As with any buttocks units come in one standard fit-all-buttocks size. Buttock pads not included. BUTTOPS! )

With my PC coming to the end of its product life cycle, I am already eyeing on a couple of laptops. After a while of deciding, this is the list of laptops that I may consider getting:
HP Compaq Presario V3700 series


Dell Inspiron 1420 (Dr Pepper not included)

I just found out that Dell is giving a free upgrade to 3GB of RAM as PC fair promotion..hmm not bad. Well, can't decide now. Will see how things go there and I'll update here (with the new lappie, of course) when I've bought it. So PC fair tomorrow, anyone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts